Tiny Fingers Crossed

Monday 5 September 2016

Lately



Bye bye winter.

We are nearing the end of winter. Hehe, that statement is exciting for summer lovers like me.

However, I have to admit this winter has been lovely. We have been blessed with some amazing winter sunsets/sunrises.

(I think I will save those photos for a post soon.)

Oh, crisp mornings, winter fashion and oversized jumpers. Hmmm, maybe I like winter more than I thought I did.

Lately the weather has been sooo overcast and I have found a fun new activity to do during these iffy times.

Biking!

Yes its so fun when I go out with my friends. We laugh and chat and go on a lovely little 'cruisey' ride, haha.

And who can't love that pink path!!


Anyway, see ya!


xx

2 comments:

  1. that cycle way is just so cool!
    i love the pink!

    xx frankie!

    https://frankiedotb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete